Job Vacancy - Key Stage 2 Teacher in Leeds, West Yorkshire
Key Stage 2 Teacher
Full Time and Temporary
Job Ref: Eteach/
Applications Close: 22/04/2010
Start date: As soon as possible
Hunslet Carr Primary School
Woodhouse Hill Road,
0113 271 3804
Hunslet Carr Primary School, Woodhouse Hill Road, Hunslet, Leeds LS102DN. Tel – 0113 2713804 Fax – 0113 2713859
Key Stage 2 Teacher
Temporary for 1 year to cover maternity leave
Required September 2010
The children, staff and Governors wish to appoint a conscientious enthusiastic teacher to join our hardworking, friendly and supportive KS2 team at this large inner city primary school.
We are looking for a teacher who
• Has a clear understanding of how children learn
• Is committed to high standards of attainment and behaviour
• Is a confident user of ICT
• Is enthusiastic and hardworking
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Can provide an inspiring and challenging curriculum
• A friendly, well motivated school
• A hardworking dedicated and supportive staff
• A supportive governing body and leadership team
• A commitment to your professional development
Applicants should state any areas of the curriculum they are willing to co-ordinate, their strengths and interests. NQTs are welcome to apply.
Hunslet Carr is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We promote diversity and want a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds.
To apply, please send SAE to School Office, Hunslet Carr Primary School, Woodhouse Hill Road, Hunslet, Leeds LS102DN. Email – email@example.com
Informal visits to the school are very welcome, please contact us to arrange.
Hunslet Carr is committed to Safe Recruitment and appointments are made subject to satisfactory references and successful Enhanced CRB disclosure
Closing date: 12.00 - Thursday 22nd April 2010
Candidates are welcome to an informal visit to the school.